My goal for the month of August was to get rid of 31 things. Mark this one as accomplished, folks! Done and done.
Here’s what I got rid of:
1. Easter basket
2. Broken corkscrew
3. Bride/Groom shot glasses (don’t ask)
4. Pair of shoes I no longer wear
5. 1000 piece puzzle that’s never been put together
6. Candle holder
7. Bag of daughter’s clothes that she’s outgrown
8. Pair of shoes my daughter has outgrown
9. Bag of clothes that I don’t fit into anymore
10. Baseball cap my husband no longer wears
11. Baby walker
12. A cooler
13. Bedskirt from my daughter’s crib
14. An old printer
15. Old computer disks
16. Broken coffee grinder
17. Purse I no longer use
18. Make that two purses I no longer use!
19. Dry erase board
20. Baby blankets
21. Messenger bag
22. Cassette tapes
23. A headband
24. An earring that is missing its counterpart.
25. Hubby’s neckties that are old/frayed
26. Hubby’s worn out tennis shoes
27. Daughter’s broken toy
28. Old bibs
29. Stretched out sweater
30. Old maternity shirt
31. Book from my college days. Really not going to be needing it!
And there you have it! 31 things that have either been donated, recycled, given away, or thrown out. I feel better having done this task, and that it is over with.
I can start the fall season with a clean slate :)