How did I do with my goals for March? Let’s see:
- Make an appointment to see the blessed dentist. I give up. At this point, the dentist is going to have to call me for an appointment.
- Go to storytime at the library at least twice this month. Storytime at the library was an adventure for sure. So many kids, so much loudness! At first my daughter was like Dorothy after first landing in Oz. She was just looking around, holding on to me for dear life, not even listening to the storyteller. After awhile, the grip loosened and she enjoyed herself. The next trip to storytime, she really got into it! I see many more trips to the library in our future :)
- Continue wearing a pedometer. Did this! Did this! Did this! Yes, I am excited about this goal but I am proud of myself as well! I have lost weight and a few inches. Wearing a pedometer has made me walk more steps and when you couple that with eating healthfully, I have accomplished a great goal! This little counting device is my new best friend :)
- Have a date night with my Husband. Hubby had to work extra hours this month. Add in babysitting issues and this event just did not come to fruition. No worries though. We have a dinner with friends scheduled for next month, so moving date night to April means I get two date nights with my husband! Win-win in my book.
- Slay the paper clutter. You know what’s sad? The amount of paper we hold onto because we don’t want to deal with it. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Well, apparently that was the M.O. because I threw out bags and bags of paper clutter. There is truly something to be said for online bank statements. No more paper!
Did you accomplish your goals this month?