I was nominated for a Liebster Award! Wow, there’s just so much to say, so many people to thank! First I’d like to thank the Academy, and then…
Oops, sorry… my bad. Thought I was at the Oscar’s for a minute…
Tonya from Budget and the Beach nominated me for a Liebster Award! Tonya is a great gal and has an awesome blog and she rocks! I am honored that she nominated me
Once you’ve been nominated, you have to A) post 11 random facts about yourself, B) answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and C) nominate some blogs who you feel deserve the award and ask them 11 questions! Note: I’m not sure exactly how many blog followers the gals I nominated have, but I love their blogs, so check them out! Check out the rules here.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I was in a sorority in college. I vaguely remember a lot of giggling and spending money. That’s about it…
2. I went all the way up to trigonometry in high school. Can’t remember a lick of it!
3. Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
4. I haven’t been to Magic Mountain in 17 years. Living here in SoCal, you’d think I’d want to go. But, I don’t. Not even a little bit.
5. I’ve been to Hawaii twice. One word: GORGEOUS!
6. Besides being here in California, the only other place I would want to live is in Portland, Oregon. Hi Kathleen!!
7. I love The Real Housewives of Orange County and New Jersey. Can’t help it…
8. I have The Goonies on VHS. Lol
9. I’ve known my best friend for 27 years. And to top it off, we both got married the same year, and had babies the same year. Go figure!!
10. I hate bananas. Seriously…
11. I love being a mom! My daughter is my world
11 Questions From Tonya:
1. What is the best thing about where you live? Our winters here get just cold enough. No snow shoveling!
2. Who is the biggest inspiration in your life? My dad. He has always been there for me.
3. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? She looks absolutely nothing like me at all, not even a little bit, but I would say Kate Winslet because she is my favorite contemporary movie actress.
4. Is there anything about your life, you wish you could go back and change? I wish I had travelled more. It’s harder to travel with kiddos!
5. What is your favorite recreational activity and why? Does reading count?
6. What is your favorite quote? This too shall pass.
7. Where do you hope to take your next vacation? My husband wants to go back up to Portland, Oregon and I am super okay with that! I ♥ Portland
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? People that interrupt you when you are talking. Grrrrr…
9. What is your favorite song right now? I’ve been listening to the band Breaking Benjamin a lot lately, so anything by them.
10. What do you wish you were better at? Speaking another language. Anything I learned in high school and college has completely flown out of my head!
11. What is the legacy you want to leave behind? That I was a good mother
Questions for Nominees:
- When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Saved By The Bell: Team Zach or Team Slater?
- Do you have any pets?
- Have you ever been to Europe? Where?
- What do you like to have on your pizza?
- How old were you when you found out “the truth” about Santa Claus?
- What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever charged on a credit card?
- Are you good at Monopoly?
- Favorite childhood memory.
- Worst Halloween costume ever.
- Parallel parking… Are you good at it? Honestly?
Thanks again, Tonya! This was fun!